growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

10.21.2013

Country Wedding/Bday Party

The last weekend in September my cousin Julie got married.  They had a country outdoor wedding and it was beautiful.  (Oh! if only Josh and I could get married all over again I would do so many things different!)  Julie asked me to be the photographer for her wedding and at first I was sooo nervous, but the pictures turned out better than expected!  It was a rainy morning so we were all unsure if the wedding was going to be able to be outdoors, but the day turned out beautifully.  The theme was "getting hitched with their boots on" and it was such a relaxing, laid back wedding.  Everyone looked pretty spiffy in their boots!  At the reception a family friend had brought his horse and buggy and took the kids on rides.  Bo went on at least 4 different rides and even sat on the horse.  The last ride included me, Josh, Bo, my mom, my Dad, cousin Levi, and my cousin Seth.  We had a great time at the reception, but left a little early.  It was time to get the kiddos home and I was pretty tired:).

A few of the happy couple!



 
Some others...








Me with a few of my cousins; Hank, Cole, Seth, Levi, Jack
 
 
The next day my cousin Dessa had us all over to her house for a birthday party for her girls, Alysia and Ashlan.  She had a ton of food and Bo loved petting her Donkey and chasing her chickens!  I cannot wait until we get out to the country so our kids can just run, run, run!


 
Bo also got in some "horsey" time while we were down there.  All the horses are at Uncle Nick's, so I think it is Bo's new favorite spot.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment