growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

10.23.2013

our kind of weekend

This past weekend was a very low-key one for our family.  We did, however, get some much needed family time.  Josh didn't work on Friday so he got to spend some extra time with the littles.  But starting last Thursday Vallery had a slight runny nose and by Friday she had a very dry cough.  So Josh ended up packing up the kids to take Vallery to the dr.  Everything sounded good, but they did end up giving her a steroid shot.  Our poor little girl had croupe:(.  But, it didn't seem to bother her too much, except just a little fussier than normal at times.  It did break my heart to hear her try to scream and nothing come out.  It was almost like she lost her voice.  Other than that we had a pretty good weekend. 

Saturday Vallery and I had a big trip to the grocery store (exciting, I know).  And I was asleep before 10 both nights.  The life.  I am so grateful for those types of weekends though because it seems they don't come around too often.  On Sunday morning Josh woke up bright and early and worked at the Des Moines Marathon.  We were happy to have him home for a couple hours before heading back to work that night. 


Saturday morning hair...

he ASKED to hold her :)

dancing to "yellow guys"

I brought him in with me on Sunday morning
 to watch cartoons and lay around :)

getting soo strong!

Bumbo time for everyone

Bo and Daddy

Our little girl.

Our little boy.

 

Vallery and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment