growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

10.18.2013

Daddy's at HOME!

When I returned to work on September 9th, that is when Josh started his 4 week paternity leave.  He was so excited to get to spend more time with the kids. His schedule had been so crazy since Vallery's birth because of his promotion at work.  The first day or two it was a little bit of an adjustment, but after that it was smooth sailing.  I can't say enough how lucky I am to have a husband like Josh who wants to stay home with the kids when I go back to work.  He is the best help and support that I could ask for.  The kiddos think he's pretty great too:).

I enjoyed getting random pictures sent to me throughout the day of what they were doing.  I know the 4 weeks flew by for Josh and it did for me as well.  I know that he and Bo had many games of basketball, watched a movie or two (or 50) and had lots of tummy/snuggle time with baby V.  They all had so much fun!!! 
 

Lunch dates






nap time
 
 
this is how Vallery felt about him returning to work...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment