growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

6.20.2014

V's 11 months





This is the last post that I can put up that will not follow with the word year....tear:(.  My baby girl is moving from being a baby to a toddler.  I'm so sad yet so proud at the same time.  This little girl had changed my life more than I can ever tell her.  She is truly my mini me and I am so excited to see her grow up (and scared at the same time!).

She is talking up a storm and absolutely loves everything her big brother does.  Between Bo and Daddy there are many giggles with this girl.  Even though, she is still attached to mommy a bit, she has her fair share of fun with the boys.  I was telling Josh that I cannot wait to dress us alike (no judging...it's going to happen.).  I still can't believe that Josh and I created something so beautiful.  I thank my lucky stars everyday for both of my kids.  They are the light in my life, the twinkle in my eye.  They are the reason I am here.  Coming home to them or getting them from school is what I look forward to everyday. 

I am already predicting Miss V to be a pretty independent young lady like her momma.  She is going to be forced to be tough and a tom boy.  She can throw a ball so good and loves playing with tractors.  She is crawling everywhere, but still not walking.  She has technically taken a step , but nothing consistent.  She will stand up on something and then let go.  One of these days she is just going to take off and we won't know what to do!  Her hair is still growing like crazy.  She can offically wear a pony.  Seriously, so adorable.

She is officially eating about as much as Bo during dinner.  We haven't fed her baby food in quite some time.  As Josh says "I haven't seen anyone get so excited to eat, other than her mother...."  Glad I could pass it down baby girl.  She is still drinking 4 bottles a day (before school, 1130, 330, and 7ish).  She moved up to the one year old room at 10.5 months (once again, sad...).  She only naps once a day in that room, the same time as Bo, 1230-230.  She will occassionaly take a cat nap on the way home from school.  Her bedtime is at 730-8.  She still sleeps like a champ and wakes up around 7 (or whenever I need to wake her up during the week).  She is officially in 12 month clothes, but mostly 18 month tops.  She is still wearing her size 3 moccs that she has had since Christmas.  She has a pair of Jellie sandals, but doesn't quite fit into them yet. 

She loves any kind of riding toy, sleeping with blankets, playing with Bo, and putting together puzzles.  Vallery is getting fiestier and fiestier everyday.  Josh's new nickname for her is "dozer" because she will put her head down on the floor and doze her way through everything, especially when she is tired.  Daddy and Bo still refer to her as sweetie pie most of the time.  If she gets hurt, Bo will say, "Are you ok honey?".  He is getting very protective of her.  He is going to be an amazing big brother to her. They take a lot of baths together, which usually involves Bo pouring cups and cups of water over her head.  She takes it like a champ! 

We are still so blessed to have such happy, playful, loving children.  They are as healthy as can be and have a loving home to come home to everyday.  That itself is so much more than so many have, so we are so blessed.






 
B & V
 



 
My Boys.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment