growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

6.20.2014

Daddy's Day 2014

This was Josh's first father's day with both of our children.  We are so thankful for everything that Josh does for us everyday.  He is such a hands on father, and wants nothing more than to give us everything in the world and put a smile on our face.  We truly are his whole world and at times I have to pinch myself and say is this really true? 

He is Bo's hero already.  Bo thinks that Dadddy is the coolest thing since sliced bread.  What's not to love...he gives him cookies, let's him stay up late, but gives him the discipline he needs when he needs it. 

One of my favorite things has been watching Josh's soft spot grow and grow with his baby girl.  She is wrapped around his finger already.  He is such an amazing father to our children.  We are truly blessed to call him ours.  He gives so much everyday and I am beyond thankful. 

For Daddy's Day the kids gave him a special card that Bo picked out (it had a tiger on it, weird:)).  Bo left some of his artwork in the card for him and I gave him one as well.  We also got him a Puma Soundchuck bluetooth speaker so he can take it with him while golfing. 

He requested for his day to get a few things done that were on his checklist and go to the park with kids, so that is exactly what we did.  It was a fun day with just the four of us.  Love my little family!


I heart DADDY (he's the best)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment