growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

8.02.2012

3 years together

It's hard to believe it's been 3 years that Josh and I have been married and over 6 1/2 together.  It has been the best life I could've ever imagined.  Josh continues to make me smile each and every day.  I still rush home every day to see him and get the feeling of butterflies before he walks in the door. He has made me happier than what I thought possible.  He is the best friend, supporter, listener that I could ask for. I have more respect for him than I think he will ever know.  We truly are a perfect match for one another.  I'm so thankful and blessed to have him on my team.  As we always say, "It's us against the world!".  Love you more and more each and everyday, Joshua!

Josh and I are into traditional gifts and for year three you are supposed to give leather.  This was a tough one for me at first, but as I was at the Art Festival in downtown Des Moines I ran into a vendor that had all kinds of unique hand-crafted leather.  With my interest in photography growing, I bought a leather bound photo album.  I put a saying in the front page - one that Josh sent to me not too long before we got married

"From this day forward you will not walk alone, my heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home."

And I put pictures from the time we got married and on, leaving half of the album blank to fill in over the years.  He loved it!  He went a little overboard and got me a leather Coach duffle!  I have never been one to buy expensive purses, but it was so sweet of him to get it for me.  He is so thoughtful.  He also got me some Coach perfume 'from Bo'.  After gifts we headed off to eat dinner as a family.  Bo loved people watching, he couldn't stop turning his head from side to side.  He didn't want to miss anything. 




No comments:

Post a Comment