growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

7.05.2013

39 weeks


How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 28 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Yep, lots of maxi dresses!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good for the most part, other than the middle of night trip to the bathroom (at least once, if not twice)  

Best moment this week: Just trying to enjoy every last minute of this pregnancy, even though she seems to be pretty comfy in there. 
Miss Anything?  Just the usual, being able to do normal things without having this obstruction attached to me :)
Movement: Oh yes, she is always moving.  And at least once or twice a day I can tell that she gets the hiccups.  It is down on my lower left side that it is almost pulse-like. 
Food cravings: Nothing out of the norm, still like cold meat sandwiches at lunch.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Bananas (off and on throughout the entire pregnancy).  I tried eating one last week and felt nauseous for a couple hours after.
Have you started to show yet: Yes

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: As of my 38 week appt she had dropped and I am very thinned out, however, still dilated to a 1. 
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? Off, I have taken off almost all my jewelry because I have to anyway when I go to the hospital, so I am preparing!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, I couldn't feel more blessed to have such a great family.
Looking forward to: D-Day!  We want to meet you already, little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment