growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

7.18.2013

D-Day!

This was written on 7.11.13

During my pregnancy I didn't think that I would see this day with this little girl, but she has thrown me for a loop this entire pregnancy, so why stop now? :)  I can't really complain too much because I really don't feel too bad and I haven't the past couple of weeks.  And now I am just begging that she stay put so I don't miss my cousins wedding on Saturday!  It is a very important day for her and I want to make sure I am there standing next to her when she says her vows!

I had my OB appt on Tuesday and they told me that I was good to go for a elective induction, so the dr. stripped my membrane thinking I would be delivering soon.  However, when she went to go schedule it the hospitals were booked and were not accepting anymore inductions.  This ended up being a good thing in the end (as long as I don't go into labor between now and Saturday night!).  And I'm not sure how I feel about not going into labor on my own, but if I haven't by Tuesday, July 16th we will finally be meeting our baby girl!  I didn't want to go on Monday because the Dr that am I not really a fan of is working the hospital that day...boo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment