growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

7.09.2013

Anxiously waiting....

Well baby girl, it is 2 days from your due date and let me tell you, you have really thrown your mama for a loop already!  I was preparing for your arrival to be surprisingly early like your brother, but it seems as though you want to be the punctual one.  We want to meet you already!  You have so many people asking if you are coming on a daily basis.  The suspense has been killer!  Many have already said that you are going to be a tough, stubborn little girl (I think you get that from both mommy and daddy) and we are so excited to see how much life you are going to bring to our family!

Even though I am glad you are perfectly settled in mommy's belly, you can come out now...we are ready for you!  I have tried just about every home remedy you can imagine to get you to make your appearance in the world, but you have already made it pretty clear who is going to be calling the shots:).

So....hurry up baby girl, we are all waiting for you!

xoxo, Mommy, Daddy and Big Brother, Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment