growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

7.21.2013

Jenna's I DOs

The days before Jenna's I Do's I was a little nervous if I was even going to be able to make this event and I wanted so badly to be there for her.  I was so happy the morning of her wedding when I woke up feeling great!  I actually couldn't have felt better.  I didn't have any contractions and for the most part for being on my feet all day (and 2 days past my due date) I wasn't too tired and had a lot of energy!

The day started with getting our hair done at Sahar's.  After that we headed to the church to get ready and take pictures.  Jenna looked absolutely beautiful.  She couldn't have looked more perfect for her big day.  It was a beautiful day and little cloudy which was awesome for picture taking.  The wedding began at 3pm and I was so relieved to be able to walk down the aisle and watch her say her vows.  Following the ceremony the wedding party piled into a stretch hummer limo and headed to a bar for a few pictures and drinks (water for me:)).  When we got to the reception the room was decorated beautifully.  After dinner I was finally able to give my speech which I so badly wanted to be able to give myself.  It was short and sweet, but the content of it was that I was so happy for her to finally get her fairytale ending to her story.  Her family is so perfect and she can live happily ever after:).

Love you Jenna Jo Eaton!!

 
last picture before getting my hair done!
 
right before the ceremony
 
she is still looking beautiful at the reception
 
my pretty mom...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment