growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.02.2014

CHRISTMAS 2013!

Christmas morning was sooo much fun this year.  We were so excited to see Bo's face to see what Santa had brought him.  And I think it is safe to say it was successful.  Everyone got up around 7 and Bo ran out to see the whole cast of Monsters University action figures and a batman car.  Vallery got an ABC game (which Bo likes too!).  Stockings were full of so many gifts and the tree was over flowing.

It was a very special Christmas hosting my whole family at our house so they could see B & V open gifts this year.  If it were up to me I would make it a yearly tradition.  Everyone was pretty good this year so Santa brought lots of good gifts.  My mom got new caphalon skillets, kindle paperwhite, and a new cell phone.  My dad got a leather bound family album (he had been asking for one for a long time!) already filled with lots of pictures (old and new), more camo gear, and more camo....  Nick got a gun sled from my parents, a couple shirts, Peyton Manning jersey, and some pictures of the kids.  Josh got some new clothes, new ariat cowboy boots, jeans, and under armour gear.  He also got some pictures of the kids for home and office.  I got a new blanket, blanket basket and workout gear from my parents; Peyton Manning jersey from my brother, and from Josh I got Hunter rain boots, electric wine opener, water bottle for the office, and the gifts of all gifts was FRONT ROW to GEORGE STRAIT!  It is George Strait's last tour and this is the first time in history I wasn't able to get tickets to something and I have never seen him in the front row (the closest I have been is 5th row, where I touched his hand in Omaha back in January of '06:)).  I am beyond excited.  This was honestly like a dream come true.  I couldn't have asked for a better gift.  Everyone knows how I am a concert junkie anyway and this absolutely took my breath away.  It has been quite the year for Josh and I and it was his way of thanking me.  And he definitely out did himself!!

On a side note, I think Uncle Nick took the cake for gifts for the kids this year.  He got them a power wheels police car! From Mom and Dad their gifts were more practical.  They each got a blabla doll (sox the fox and suzette the fox) and new shoes (boots for Bo and freshly picked moccs for V). Bo also got an alphabet puzzle, new toothbrush that lights up (score!), Despicable Me 2, and new football.  Vallery got a new sippy cup, silicone bib, wooden teethers, and taggie blanket.  Ma'ma and Papa got Vallery a radio flyer wagon that is smaller and she can push it and new pjs!  They got Bo some new bath toys and book (Pajama Time).   




That afternoon we headed down to Indianola for the Crum Christmas.  It was held at my Aunt and Uncle's new home.  The kids got some extra snuggles from everyone and Bo even thought Great Grandpa was Santa!!


Xmas leggings!


Bo in his new boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment