growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.03.2014

Hart gets Hitched!

It was such a crazy, busy weekend last weekend with lots of driving!  I ended up being a rehearsal crasher at Ryan and Stacy's wedding.  Josh had to work all weekend and I didn't feel like making the 3 1/2 drive by myself and not going to the wedding wasn't an option since Ryan has always been like a brother to me.  It was definitely worth it!  I got to catch up with some friends and lay around on a Saturday...I haven't done that in I don't know how long!  It was also a little rough because I had to leave the little ones with my parents and I didn't get to see Josh for 3 days! But all in all a good, fun-filled weekend!

Congrats to a beautiful couple on a beautiful wedding!  CHEERS!

rehearsal dinner

great catching up ladies!

our crazy table at the reception

kari and i with the bride

Mr and Mrs Hart!

No comments:

Post a Comment