growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.03.2014

Ringing in 2014

I couldn't have pictured a better way to ring in the new year than with the ones I love the most.  I was soo happy to spend some extra time with the kids and Josh since it had been a long weekend without seeing eachother.  We had a low-key, relaxing night at home for NYE and it was perfect.  I made Josh a steak and myself king crab (which Bo loved!) along with Risotto and Green Beans.  We stayed up to watch the ball drop and then off to bed!  I figured it would hard to stay up until Midnight, so Eleven worked us:). 

2013 was a heck of year for us -
the birth of our daughter, Vallery
purchased 30 acres of land to build our dream home on
Josh and I both got promotions at work
and Bo turned 2! 

party animals

the two most precious faces........

our 11 o'clock kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment