growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.30.2014

Lately....

The last month I have gotten some extra time in with my kids and I cannot tell you how much I enjoy it.  Going home to both of them brings me so much joy.  They literally are my everything.  It doesn't matter what else is going on in my life, I know that no matter what they will always bring a smile to my face and make me forget all the rest that doesn't matter.  They bring so much life to our home and more smiles than I would've ever imagined before becoming a Mommy.  Josh and I are so blessed to have Bo and Vallery as our children.

A couple updates on Bo...he is definitely becoming his own little person and makes his own decisions.  He has always been a good sleeper, but the past week or so he has gotten out of bed, opens the door, and stumbles out to the living room where Vallery and I are sitting around 9pm.  Josh has been at work each time this has happened.  One time he came out and grabbed another pillow off of the couch and took that back with him and crawled back in bed.  He is so funny!  He is constantly doing everything that Josh does and always says "like Daddy".  He is starting to sit without his booster seat and use regular silverware.  His sippy cups have pretty much went out the door unless we go somewhere.  He typically listens when you tell him to do something (but then there are times when he doesn't listen at all:)).  He is quite the character.





















No comments:

Post a Comment