growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

12.16.2013

Bo's Pow Wow



My first baby turned 2 on November 21st, but we had his birthday celebration on Sunday, November 17th.  It was a great party with lots of family and a few friends.  It was a Indian/Pow Wow themed party.  (Go figure, last year it was Cowboy).  Bo's birthday present was a real life teepee made out of canvas for the house.  I absolutely love it!  Bo likes it too:).  He likes to run and hide in there. 

But for decorations I made a lot of them myself.  The party favors consisted of: arrowhead rock, twig colored pencil, wooden top, and indian headband.  For food we did just appetizers: "tribal" mix, "indian" corn dip, "buffalo" chicken dip, and "pow wow" cheese and crackers.  I made the cupcakes and decorated them myself, soo much cheaper to do it that way.  We had so much fun planning the party.  I cannot wait to host more parties at our new house!!  It is one of my favorite things to do:).

 















 
 

 



 




 







 
Thanks to all of our friends and family that were able to make it!  We are lucky to have each and every one of you in our lives.  Bo is one happy 2 year old.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment