growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

12.20.2013

Santa 2013

Each year we have taken Bo to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops.  This year we went on December 16th.  I was even more excited to take him this year, but still a little nervous.  He knew who Santa was, but this year he is old enough to not go to someone he doesn't know.  So I wasn't sure how it would turn out.  Josh took Bo up while I took Vallery.  I put Vallery in Santa's arm and look over and Bo has a death grip on Josh's shoulder.  That's when I pryed Bo from Josh's arms and put him on his lap.  Bo didn't have much of an expression, he didn't cry so that is a win in my book.  We were also happy that Gramma was able to be there for it too!




 
the process....


 
the official picture
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment