growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

12.20.2013

BUTTERCUP!

I think since the instant my dad found out I was pregnant he has been on the hunt for horses and ponies galore!  He did find an older horse close to when Bo was about a little under a year old.  The horse is named Bob and Bo absolutely adores him!  He calls every toy horse he has Bob and his eyes light up every time he sees him.

But Papa finally found the perfect pony thanks to Susan.  His name is Buttercup and he is a minature pony that came with a harness and cart.  Gramma and Papa were so excited to introduce Bo to Buttercup they couldn't wait for us to come down there!  I made sure to capture every emotion of the introduction.



so excited!
 




proud papa










 
 
The next day my brother got Buttercup all harnessed up and we went for a cart ride.  It was probably one of the best days.  Nick took Buttercup for his first cart ride and then I took over as the driver.  We invited Justin, Sydney and Owen out to share the fun!  I made to sure wear out Buttercup before the kids went for a ride.  They both had so much and Owen and Bo each took turns falling asleep during the ride:).
 




my view

 
right before Owen fell asleep.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment