growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

12.11.2013

I'm 29....

So I turned 29 this year and I although it my last year in my twenties it has already been the best year.  Josh and I have two beautiful, healthy children, a wonderful family and we made one of our dreams come true.

I probably got the best present hands down that I could've ever gotten as a gift.  For years now Josh and I have been on the hunt for a perfect spot in the country to raise our children and be closer to our families.  Well, after many ups and downs we finally closed on 30 acres in Madison County.  Our kids will be in the Winterset School Disctrict about 15 miles from the Metro.  It is mostly pasture with some timber and a pond.  We are so anxious to get started with this next chapter.  My hope is to start building sooner than later.  I am already picturing Josh and I waking up and going out to the deck over looking our pond drinking coffee waiting for the kiddos to get up and go fishing.  It is an absolute dream of ours and I can't believe it is finally happening.  Bring on the horses, cows and chickens!!

As a celebration Josh and I went out to dinner at Splash.  They have the best seafood in town and I also received a beautiful ring that I have had my eye on from Josh and kids.  My parents got me some more minnetonkas. (You can never have enough moccasins right??).

Beautiful evening with my husband and so much to celebrate and be thankful for.  Love my family.







No comments:

Post a Comment