growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

12.26.2013

Gray/Rhamy Xmas

The weekend prior to Christmas we headed down to SWI for a night on Saturday.  Saturday night we did some wrapping and hung out at my parents house.  I had a little bit of wine (maybe a bottle) and watched Christmas Vacation.  It was a pretty fun night!  The next morning we woke up and took pictures of the kids in front of my parents tree.  Bo is at the stage where he does not like to take pictures.  I hope this wears off soon, since I'm like the paparazzi! 

V in Bo's new chair @ Ma'ma and Papa's

 
 

Sunday morning after pictures we got the kids ready to head up to my Grandma's for lunch and Christmas.  But before we went there we made a pit stop to Uncle Nick's house to see Buttercup, Bob and Papa's beagle puppies!




We had lunch at my Grandma Gray's house and B & V hung out with all the cousins and did a gift exchange.  We draw names for all the cousins kids.  The year both of Jessie's kids (Ian and Lydia) got Bo and Vallery's names.  Vallery got a wooden train set with farm animals and Bo got some cattle and a tractor and trailer.





look what i can do!

my favorite little boy...
We left my grandma's a little early and headed over to Justin and Sydney's so we could exchange gifts and the kiddos could spend some time.  Owen loves this baby cousin and of course the boys had a great time!  Love you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment