growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

12.26.2013

V's 5 months!

 



5 months was a very big milestone for our baby girl.  She rolled over for the first time on December 7th and can  sit up for a bit on her own.  I think this was a little earlier than Bo did.  She is talking so much more.  She says "da, da, da, da, da" over and over again.  It's gauranteed that Dada is going to be her first words.  Big brother Bo is still taking interest in her, which good :).  We still have not started rice cereal (so bad!!).  I just keep thinking she is too little.  She is my baby and I want to keep it that way. 

She is eating 4 times a day 6-8oz at a time.  Her eating times are 7ish, 11ish, 3ish, 7ish.  Bedtime is still around 8 or 9 and wakes up at about 630 or 7 am.  She is still sleeping in our room.  Once again, mostly for me.  I am by myself most nights and love listening to her breathe.  We stopped swaddling her awhile ago. (when she got her fever...)  She grabs everything.  Vallery loves sucking on anything and everything.  Still no teeth, which is fine by us!  Such a happy little girl and definitely a mommy's girl.  Sometimes if she is being held and she sees me she will instantly start crying because she wants me.  I hate to say it, but I love it!  She likes to sleep on me as well.  Weekends we sometimes take cat naps together. 







No comments:

Post a Comment