growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

7.14.2014

Bo's adventures...

After many and many times of my parents asking when they could take Bo for a few days, we finally gave in and let him go last week.  It was honestly a lot harder than we had expected.  We missed that little booger.  My mom came up on Tuesday and took him back with her that night.  I know Bo had a blast everyday.  The have fish in their little landscaping pond, which Bo obviously named Nemo.  Each day he got to feed the fish and feed the cattle.  He also had a trip to the park, took a dip in the kiddie pool, rode in the bobcat, and WENT FISHING FOR THE FIRST TIME!

He also had lots of cookies, watch Shrek a thousand times with Papa, and stayed up way past his bedtime.  So strangely enough I can't believe he didn't ask for us?? :)  We were able to facetime with him everyday so that helped us.  I remember on Thursday night (his last night there) he looked exhausted!  Bo had so much fun with Ma'ma putting money in the change machine at the car wash, catching a fish with Uncle Nick, and watching Tom and Jerry with Papa.  He is one lucky boy. 

It was soo quiet around our house without him there.  Needless to say we were so happy to see him on Friday.  I know Vallery enjoyed her time being an only child for a short bit, but everytime we would say Bo's name she would look around to try and find him.  My so graciously made the trip back up to Des Moines on Friday and stayed the night so she could see Vallery as well. 







 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment