growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

7.21.2014

Reliving old shenanigans

Last Friday, July 18th I had the pleasure of seeing my best friend, Jackie, for the first time in nearly 2 years!!  We went to see The Band Perry at Stircove in CB.  Her family graciously invited me to tag along.  The drive up and back was so fun reminiscing about our high school adventures and how ornery we were (which we didn't think we were too bad, but after remembering some of the things I really hope that my kids don't give me payback!).  Once again, it was like we never missed a beat.  We are like two peas in a pod. Her family is like my second family. I missed her oh so very much!  And luckily I get the chance to see her again this coming weekend...whoo hoo! 

Each and every time we get to see eachother we create more and more memories.  We became friends on accident, but it was purposely planned by someone who had a greater plan in mind for the both of us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment