growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

7.14.2014

Happy Birthday Dear Vallery...

Dear Vallery,

Happy 1st birthday, my sweet baby girl.  I was not ever convinced that I could be such a softie until you came into my life.  After having your brother I was determined that I was going to be a mother to all boys.  I was scared to death what being a mother to a little girl would do to me.  You have changed so many emotions in me that I will never get to tell you.  You truly are my mini me.  I have always known that if I had a girl I wanted her to be like me, but not only do I want you to be like me, I want you to be better than me.  I know that I am not sugar and spice and everything nice, I want you to have more grace, elegance, and poise than me.  You deserve sugar, spice, and everything nice, but let's be honest...you will be a spitfire, have some attitude, stand up for what you believe in, and be loyal forever.  I see myself in you everyday and I couldn't be prouder.  You will have my heart forever.  Thank you for making me a better person and a better mother.  I love you.

Your brother already looks at you with such caring and protective eyes and I want nothing more for both of you to have a loving and respectful relationship with eachother.  Watch out for one another as you age and as your Daddy's brothers would say..."I got your six". Take care of one another.

And as much as your Daddy says he has a little Grinch heart, he has a heart of gold and that has only continued to grow since he met you.  You are his little "sweetie pie".  He is never going to let anything bad happen to you.  Turn to him for anything and don't ever settle for less than what your daddy would give you....the world.

We love you to pieces, baby girl.  You make our hearts smile.  Happy 1st Birthday.  To Many More!

Always and Forever,

Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment