growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

7.21.2014

Osceola Horse Pull

On Saturday night we got all packed up to head to Osceola for our first Horse Pull of the season.  Bo and Vallery were extra excited to Papa and Uncle Nick (Gramma was with Gramma Gray at a family reunion, so we missed seeing her!!).  In Bo's eyes Uncle Nick can do no wrong.  Everytime Nick went to go hook for my Uncle Doug Bo would nearly start crying and want to chase after him because he was leaving for the time being.  But not too worry, Papa made everything better by giving him tootsie pops, hotdogs and Powerade. 

I do have to mention that before the Pull started we were at my Uncle Dan's trailor and he always wears a cowboy hat and after Dan walked away Bo asked, "where is the cowboy going?"  Too funny.  The boy loves cowboys! 

My Uncle Doug had a couple friends from Kansas that pulled as well and by the end of the night they had Bo saying "Go KU" and "Rock Chalk Jayhawk".  We immediately had to put that to a stop!:)  Vallery enjoyed being outside and also a little snack called a roast beef sundae, and I do have to say that mommy enjoyed it as well.  Let me tell you, these things are lethal.  Probably in my top 5 of the best foods I have ever eaten.  It consists of 2 scoops of mashed potatoes, roast beef, brown gravy on top, with another layer of melted cheese, and a cherry tomato to top it off...soooo good!

As always it was good seeing family.  And the kicker is both kids stayed up until 1030pm!  It took about 2 seconds for Vallery to fall asleep and Bo fought for about 10 minutes before he was out.  Can't wait for the State Fair!


bffs










No comments:

Post a Comment